Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lay All Your Love On Me Lyric - HELLOWEEN


 I wasn't jealous before we met
Now every man that I see is a potential threatAnd I'm possessive it isn't niceYou've heard me sayingThat smoking was my only vice
But now it isn't trueNow everything is newAnd all I've learned has overturnedI beg of you
Don't go wasting your emotionLay all your love on me
It was like shooting a sitting duckA little smalltalk, a smile and baby I was stuckI still don't know what you've done with meA grown-up man should never fall so easily
I feel a kind of fearWhen I don't have you nearUnsatisfied I skip my prideI beg you dear
Don't go wasting your emotionLay all your love on meDon't go sharing your emotionLay all your love on me
I've had a few little love affairsThey didn't last very longAnd they've been pretty scarceI used to think I was sensibleIt makes the truthEven more incomprehensible
'Cause everything is newAnd everything is youAnd all I've learnedHas overturned what can I do
Don't go wasting your emotionLay all your love on meDon't go sharing your emotionLay all your love on me
Don't go wasting your emotionLay all your love on meDon't go sharing your emotionLay all your love on me
Don't go wasting your emotionLay all your love on meYeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment